Monday, August 31, 2009


1. My main goal for this semester will be coming to school on time.
For that im going to have to wake up early every morning and go to sleep early so i can actually achieve my goal.

2. I have to start paying attention in class and turning in my work so i can actually get credit for it and maybe put my phone away so i can concentrate more on the work and not on my text messages.

3. My personal goal would have to be trying to teach my son how to old his bottle better so he can just grab it when he wants it and not wake me up so i can give it to him because that is kind of part of why im late to school, because there is days when i have to work at night and when i get home he wakes me up like at 3 or 4 in the morning and after that i really cant sleep.
So by him holding his bottle would actually really help me a lot.

No comments: