Thursday, January 19, 2012

1. One of my goals for this semester is to finish as much work as possible to be able to finish school by the end of this year ive been slacking a little bit to much so now with the accomplishment of passing my CAHSEE test both Math and English on my first try its made me really proud of myself and it has also motivated me to do my best and get my high school diploma instead of the GED.


2. Finding a job is one of my main personal goals . My plan is to start a resume and go out applying at different places such as clothing stores , shoe stores , anything that is not a fast food place , ive worked in several fast food places and i have not liked any of them. I feel that if i put all my effort into looking for a job i can find myself working at a nice and descent place with a good work environment that i can actually enjoy.


3. Another very important goal for the next three months is to rent my own place for my baby and i. I had been renting a place with a friend but that didnt work out as well as i thought it would. I feel that living out on my own would be hard but not impossible and it will make things way easier for me and my son.

No comments: