Monday, September 28, 2009

To whom it may concern,
My name is Milay Jimenez and I am a fascinated parent with music therapy. My favorite part of music time is when my baby tries to dance and he loves when he hears all the music he pays attention to what’s going on around him and I see that he enjoys it a lot when we clap and when he hears Noel sing and play all the instruments especially the guitar. I enjoy every part of music time as well because I know my son is getting something good out of it and it’s another way of bonding with my son so as much as I love it I know someone else will enjoy this as much as I do. I would definitely recommend this class to a friend because for what I’ve experienced so far I love it and so does my baby. My friends participate in music therapy with their kids too and I have seen that their kids have learned a lot as well and I would love for my son to continue participating in music therapy and having fun and learning at the same time.
Thank you for taking your time to read my letter Sincerely,
Milay Jimenez.
Teen mother
Lindsay community school.

No comments: