Monday, September 28, 2009


I think that the worst way of domestic violence is emotional abuse because when you insult some one or say mean things that puts them down it lowers their self esteem and they start thinking they are what you call them and they feel bad about themselves. I probably have experienced domestic violence in some way like the name calling and putting eachother down and not just my boyfriend has done it i have also done a couple of things here and there but overall i still love him and i know without a doubt he loves me so we talk things out and apologize for what we've done and said to eachother. I can give advice to girls that go through really bad domestic violence like physical abuse to get out of it because one thing leads to another and they can end up dead or really hurt.

No comments: